I’m Alexandra, I live in Wicklow, Ireland with my mum, sister and two adorable cats named Henry and Fluff(I know, original right). I only got into reading in my early teens, but consider myself a full fledged book lover and am reading non-stop.
My aim with this blog is to help others discover new and exciting books, so hopefully by reviewing books I can do that for you. I have no intention of ever writing a novel because I know I would be absolutely crap at it. I’m more into reading and recommending(talking my friends ears off), than I would be in getting published.
A few random things about me:
- My favorite author is David Levithan, he’s so funny and I’m always getting weird looks from strangers when I’m reading because im sitting there giggling my ass off
- My favorite genres to read are:Contemporary, Romance, Fantasy and Dystopian
- I’m very easily frightened, so much so that if I’m walking around a corner and someone is coming from the other side, I’ll jump almost giving myself a heart attack, embarrassing to no end
- My favorite meal is Pizza with Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough Ice cream for dessert(wholly unhealthy, I know)
- I think Johnny Depp is really good looking, even though he’s in his 50’s now
About my Reviews
- Any review or blog post I publish here(or on Goodreads or Tumblr) may not be copied in any way without my permission and reference. I put a lot of time and effort into reviewing a book and would appreciate it if you respected that.
- All the reviews and blog post’s are my personal opinion. If you don’t agree with it, I am open to discussing them with you but would appreciate it if you would be respectful in doing so.
- My reviews are always spoiler free, unless stated otherwise.
- Because of the above point, please don’t put spoilers in the comment’s, this is unfair to those who haven’t read the material discussed.
- If you’d like me to review a specific book, you are more than free to contact me at the email given below.
- In saying that, I only read books that I want to and that interest me. The time that it takes me to read a book is completely up to myself, I will read when I feel like it.
If you would like to know more about me or if you have a question please feel free to leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org